Villa Albastro is Järva DGP’s center and heart. Here you can take care of your course fees, rent or buy discs and accessories in the store.
Opening hours change during the year.
Hours the course
The course is open basically all year round and all day. It is possible to play when the store is closed if you have an annual pass, pay with swish or after you have played in the store if you start early.
During the winter months when it is too wet in the ground and during the following dates:
June 13-19 due to the European Pro Tour, Järva Open.
(The public may be able to play at night. Information will come later.
August 18-21 due to Swedish Disc Golf Pro Tour, Stockholm Disc Golf Open
– A round of 27 holes, adults 90kr
– A round of 27 holes, junior 45kr
– A round of 18 holes, adult 80kr
– A round of 18 holes, junior 49kr
– A round of 9 holes, adult 70kr
– A round of 9 holes, junior 35kr
– A round /day ticket Shorthole course, adult 40kr
– A round /day ticket Shorthole course, junior 20kr
– Day ticket, adults 120kr
– Day ticket, junior 60kr
– 2 day ticket, adult 200kr
– 2 day ticket, junior 100kr
– 3 day ticket, adult 270kr
– 3 day ticket, junior 135kr
– Ten 18-holes ticket, adult 720kr
– Ten 18-holes ticket, junior 360kr
– Season card adult 1200kr
– Half season card (from 1/7) for adults 700kr
– Season card, junior 600kr
– Half season card (from 1/7) for juniors 350kr
– Rental disc, adults 40kr
– Rental disc, junior 20kr
Junior means those who were born in 2004 or later.
Kids under 10 years old play for free with guardians.